Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Some pictures!!!

My school director who drove me to the explosion site took literaly 1000 pictures, and I happened to be in a couple. There I am, nice and warm before the rain/hail/snow/100 mph winds hit. Me, the tripod, and the HD camera.

This picture is a little creepy but it's the best one I could find of me with the firey background.

And there I am adjusting the tripod. That camera is worth almost $10,000!!!!!!!!

It was a pretty cold day. What you can't see in the pictures is that my feet were soaking wet and covered in mud. I was wearing 5 shirts, a winter jacket, two pairs of pants and 3 pairs of socks, and still I thought I was going to die of hypothermia. When there was an explosion I enjoyed the heat for a few minutes.

1 Comments:

At 3:31 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

Finally Steph! Pictures of you on your blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter