Saturday, November 04, 2006

Hockey at the Movies

So, on Thursday at work they played the Toronto Maple Leafs game against Florida on the big screen on high defenition for the first time. Almost every news crew and newspaper were there filming and taking pictures. They were filming me sweep up popcorn, how interesting. The reason they were there really was because Darryl Suttler (former Leafs player) was there signing autographs. Then I had to clean the theater by myself!!! I've never collected so many alcohol bottles before in a theater. It was a disgusting mess, but in the end I found $3, a watch, and my manager felt bad so he gave me a $5 gift certificate for Walmart. On another topic, My term is ending once again and I have final exams on Monday then brand new classes on Tuesday. My new classes are Cinematography and Editing. Yahhhh, I can't wait for editing, I think that's the field I'm aiming to work in.

2 Comments:

At 5:11 PM, Blogger Kevin Wiebe said...

Ya I think editing would be sooo cool. When you come back steph, you can show me the ropes.

 
At 8:32 PM, Blogger Tamara said...

Although I hate the Toronto Maple Leaves with all the hockey love I've got in me..that would have been really cool to watch a Canucks game at the theatre on Hi def!

Editing?? Hallaaaaa....I'm sure you've already got editing skills coming out of your...anyways, I'm gonna get in huge trouble if my boss finds me blogging at work. Talk to you soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter