Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Couch and a Concert

Yesssssss. My landlords gave me their old couch yesterday!!!! Now I actually have a real piece of furniture. I may even sleep on it tonight. Speaking of sleep, I've never had so little in my entire life. For the past two weeks I've been getting an average of 4 hours a night. I've even slept on the couch at school a few nights. I pretty much wake up, go to school, edit for Doctor Evans (for that connvention I filmed a while ago), go to work, get home around 12:30 a.m. then homework time or I go back to the school and edit for Dr. Evans some more. But tomorrow I finally get a day off from work so me and Andrew (a guy from my class) are going to a concert!! The concert is by "Cat Power". I've never heard of them either but apparently they are pretty good. Oh and before I go, one more month until I'm in Terrace!!!

3 Comments:

At 1:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steph that couch actually looks really comfy! Let me know how that concert went ASAP ;)

Oh and...hallaaaa for you coming home to visit!!

 
At 6:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey - the couch looks cool... looking forward to meeting you at Christmas! I have heard soo much about you!

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger ~Christina~ said...

Im so excited that you are going be here for christmas!!! we shall se you at the airport!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter