Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I can't think of a title

Hey Everyone. I went to Yuk Yuks again tonight. Tuesdays are only $3. It was a pretty bad show actually. One guy went up and started eating a sandwich. He didn't even say anything, he just shoved a Subway sandwhich down his throat. Security had to come up and pull him off the stage, that was more funny. I didn't really like standup comedy until I saw it live. It's great, I'll probably be there every tuesday night. Anyway on our way to Yuk Yuks I remembered Gwen Stefani was at Much Music and we were like a few minutes away so we went and checked that out for a while. I was like 50 feet away from her!!!


That's Tim and Kevin. Wierd hey, their names I mean. Tim is from Chicago and Kevin is from Africa. Crazzzzy.

4 Comments:

At 12:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I watched that Gwen special on Much Music tonight...I saw you...

kiding of course!

Very cool that you were so close!

 
At 10:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha we totally did... I mean, watch it of course, but had we known you were there we would've kept a watchful eye :P

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger ~Christina~ said...

Sounds like you are having some good times out there! miss you!

 
At 8:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous that you got to see Gwen!! I wish she'd cut the solo act and just get back together with her band.

Steph...in LESS THAN A MONTH you'll be here!!! I can't even handle life thinking about it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter