Friday, November 24, 2006

Cat Power

So ya that concert I went to was really good. She (Cat Power) had a pretty amazing voice. Andrew and I almost got lost trying to find the place and we almost got hit by a car! There was a car turning left as we were walking through the cross walk and I guess they didn't see us, but they slammed on their breaks like a few feet infront of us. That was a tad scary.

This is Cat Power on David Letterman

Today the school director, the editing teacher and another teacher had a special meeting with me. They told me that I was not allowed to edit for one more minute for that doctor because he is using me for slave labour. Apparently i've worked over 200 hours for this guy and I only get $100. In the e-mail that he sent before the job, he said that he just wanted the convention filmed and a small bit of editing, but that was a lie! I've hardley slept, I've been missing school, and my grades are slipping all because of this stupid editing job. I can't wait until this gets resolved.

One more thing, I recommend everyone see's the movie "Stranger Than Fiction", it's a great movie!!! I've seen it twice already.

3 Comments:

At 12:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

THat is really creepy about that guy. You need to seriously not do it anymore. Just give him all the stuff back and tell him to find someone else!

 
At 12:59 AM, Blogger Kevin Wiebe said...

lol wow 50 cents an hour. Thats like sweetshop wage.

 
At 3:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a bit above sweatshop wage, Kevin. Get your facts straight lol (juuust kidding)

But Steph, that's horrible! I hope you end up getting paid a whole lot more than that...if you don't, you can always destroy the footage.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter