Thursday, March 01, 2007

A Little Visitor

Today I had a little visitor. I heard a knock at my door and it was the little 4 year old boy that lives upstairs (I feel bad I can't remember his name). Anyway he said hi and just walked right in. First he opened my fridge and then just walked around and looked at everything. Then he saw my candy stash, so I gave him a candy cane. After like 5 minutes I could hear the nanny calling him so I made him go back upstairs. He's a funny kid, I wonder if this will become a regular occurrence now that he knows about the candy.

2 Comments:

At 11:26 PM, Blogger Timothy Steinman said...

That's pretty funny. Do you see him around often?

Pan's Labyrinth made me wish I knew Spanish as well. I did warn about the violence. I was really into the fantasy scenes though.

You should post a picture of the shoes for sure.

 
At 12:03 AM, Blogger starla said...

awwwww. how cute! i guess you'll have to better hide your candy stash.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter