Sunday, February 03, 2008

Assassination

Question... Does anyone know how to post more than one You Tube video on one post? I can only put them in seperatly and it's driving me mad. And why doesn't spell check not work any more? Now everyone's going to find out how terrible I am at spelling.
They let me go home early from work today, 3 hours early :) So I'm doing laundry finally and watching Full House. "Across the Universe" comes out on Tuesday!!!! It's definitely on my top ten list. Also coming out this week is "The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford". I havn't seen it yet but I'm going to buy it just because my Auntie Krista is an extra in it. In the next coming weeks I'm going to be spending a little too much money on DVD's. Feb 12 "We Own the Night" and "Into the Wild" comes out.
So Josh made this deal with me that I won't eat McDonalds anymore if he doesn't drink any caffeine. The guy's a coffee addict. For me it's not that hard because I'm usually too busy anyway but he works at a coffee shop. I think it's been like 5 days now, I'm impressed. He also is growing out his beard. Ha. I like it but I don't think his boss does. Yep. Tomorrow is hang out with Kevin day, so expect pictures to be posted soon.

4 Comments:

At 4:56 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

YAY! first comment.
coffee is hard to kick.
also i am gonna be stealing a lot of those dvds.
if there was no into the wild there would be no us.

 
At 9:32 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Your right. That's when I gave you a free ticket.

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

ahh i didnt see this post!

 
At 3:07 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

I can't bloody WAIT to purchase Across the Universe...I'll finally be able to see the parts I missed due to excruciating stomach pains from those poisoned nachos!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter