Monday, January 21, 2008

22

Ok.... my computer was down all today and half of yesterday but it seems fine now. Yesterday was my birthday :) I started off the day by talking with my mom on the phone, then I went and met Kevin and we went to Burger King for lunch. After that we went to this place called the Riverdale Farm. There were farm animals and stuff there. It was fun except for the insanely cold weather. I was stupid and walked over the frozen pond that had a huge sign saying "Do Not Walk on the Frozen Pond". Of course the ice broke and I had soaking feet for a few hours. Anyways, after that we went to Future Shop and I bought a new 8 GB I-Pod Nano!!!!!!!! It was on sale too. Regular $199, down to $169. After that we did some shopping, I bought a Calendar of BC, and then I met up with Josh who just went and saw "We Will Rock You" the musical with his brother. He took me for dinner to City Grill. It was really good and than we went to Demetre's, this restaurant famous for their homemade cakes and ice cream. I had the biggest piece of chocolate truffle cake with chocolate ice cream, it was amazing. After that Josh came over to play some Nintendo. It was a good day besides my computer breaking down. Here's some Riverdale Farm pics...

On our way to the farm, Old Cabbage Town.
The farm.
Caution tape. There was probably a dead body there at some point. A church across the street.
Horses with a residential neighbourhood for a background.
And finally, the ice I fell into.

6 Comments:

At 4:18 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

Aw I'm glad you had an awesome day and that you didn't have to work! I'm friggin jealous of your iPod too..after just 30 minutes of working out my battery turns red and I get about another 20 minutes out of it if I'm lucky. Stoopid thing!

PS- I thought Josh was going to finally be revealed in this post. Come onnnnn!

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger Timothy Steinman said...

I know I'm a bit late but Happy Bithday!

Those pictures are awesome. The water looks amazing in that last one.

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger Christy said...

Happy Birthday Steph!

I was thinking that same thing as Tamara...where is the picture of Josh? The suspence might kill me...

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

YAY it works!

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

oh how i love nintendo.
and she has pics of me and pics of both of us but she won't post them. i don't know why either cause personally i think they are awesome.

 
At 12:06 AM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

thanks yo! yours are wowwies too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter