Friday, January 11, 2008

She Made Some Good Cookies

Hello. It's finally happened, I'm sick. Soar throat, runny nose, sneezing, occasional coughing, and fever. I've been drinking tea religiously and when I don't have tea I have cough drops. I'm going take a long nap after this and then I'm going to my staff Christmas party at the theater. A little late, but there very unorganized there.
I have a really weird room mate. Lately he's been outside at the door every time I get home and I made a little joke that he was stalking me, we both laughed. The next day he knocked on my door and was like "I'm not stalking you, ok." I told him I was just joking and I just thought it was funny that he always happened to be there when I got home. He got so defensive and was like "Why would you think that's funny?", then he called me weird. Then this morning at 6:15 a.m. as I was getting ready for work he slipped a note under my door that said "Did you clean the house a few days ago, check yes or no". I checked yes and then went to go give it to him. His door was opened so instead I just told him I did and then he told me how one of our room mates has never cleaned once and he's going to make sure he gets kicked out. He was going to get me kicked out too if I checked no. Somethings wrong with this guy.
As most of you know my dad's cousin Sherry Thiessen died a few day's ago in Vanderhoof. So sad, she was one of the nicest person's ever. It always happens to the good people. The funeral is tomorrow, my dad is a pall bearer. Sherry made good cookies :) Here's the link my mom sent me to an article on the car accident. http://www.bclocalnews.com/bc_north/ominecaexpress

4 Comments:

At 7:20 PM, Blogger Christy said...

ok that guy sounds freakish!!

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

yikes. so sorry about Sherry =( so sad to hear things like that...

your roommate is a terrible dork. i'd avoid him at all costs.

hope you're okay. enjoy the paaartyyy peace!

 
At 2:30 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

If you circled "no" he was going to have you kicked out? lol What a little wiener. I don't think I could live with people I don't know. Kudos to you indeed.

Very sad about Sherry..I feel so bad for her family right now :(

PS--have you checked your hotmail lately?

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

^^^ yeah, why?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter