Saturday, February 02, 2008

money made, money spent

In the past 5 days I've worked almost 60 hours. You don't even know how happy I am that it's the weekend. Today inbetween jobs I travelled 45 minutes to get home just so I could sleep for 20 minutes. How did this happen to me? Anyways, here's a list of things I recently purchased....

"Extras" seasons one, two, and the Christmas special. $49I pod Nano, 8 GB, black. $169

"Full House" season 8. The last season :( $29

"Heroes" season one $49


On Monday it is Kevin from Africa's birthday so we're going to hang out on Sunday. Sunday Sunday. Five five five. We're going to stay away from frozen ponds. On Monday (I'm so excited) Josh and I are going to be audience members on "The Hour" with George Strombolombolopooolusssss. His Guest is Dallas Green from City and Colour/ Alexisonfire. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!


2 Comments:

At 2:39 AM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

hahahaah strombolompolololololopoulous!

he's got the longest name ever.

oh yay now you get to lend me heroes hehe. miiiiiiiiiiine.

yes sunday! awesome. at 3 or 5?

 
At 12:56 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

Give George a BIG FAT kiss for me!!

I still haven't purchased Full House season 8 yet...I've had plenty of opportunity, but I'm pretty sure the closure of getting the last season is too much for my little heart to handle.

PS--I'm not joking about the kiss.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter