Saturday, February 16, 2008

Disables the City

It's been a while since I updated, I've just been working a lot. Valentines day I worked until 2 in the morning. I usually watch Titanic, that's my tradition but who has time for tradition these days. Josh and I went out for dinner today instead. We went to the same resturant we went to on our first date. The bill was like $115. Monday is Family Day in Ontario. It's a new holiday. That means I don't have to work at the club!!!!! I'll probably sleep most of the day. I heard we're supposed to get 20 cm Sunday night. We've been getting a lot of snow lately. I love the snow. I love how it disables the city. Did you hear Polaroid is no longer making the polaroid cameras. I was kinda sad when I heard that. Those things are classic.
I hate this!!!!!!!! Why can't I post pictures anymore? Why can't I use Spell Check? Blog Spot... smarten up!

6 Comments:

At 2:47 AM, Blogger Darci said...

We had a huge dump of snow last weekend. I missed the snow while living in Vic. I wish we had family day in Bc.. You should let Ottawa know for me ok?

 
At 3:12 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

I think it's hilarious how most cities totally freak out at the sight of a single snow flake. Last Saturday it was literally a blizzard here. I could not see the car in front of me on the way to work, but because he stopped on Krumm when I did, I knew he was about 15 feet in front of me-- AT THE MOST! It continued to storm all day, and not one of my clients canceled. Buggers!
It's spring in Terrace now..no more snow because of my rain dance.

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger joni said...

there was fresh snow on my mountain yesterday Tam.. smile.. might be winter a little longer.. hehe

but as sure as tomorrow will come, spring is on its way..

i think i would like to see the rAin dance..hehehe

hang in there Steph, blogger gets us all at times...grrr.

 
At 10:19 PM, Blogger Seraberry said...

that's an expensive bill! I hope it was good. Myn was like $75 that night!
So I updated just for you!
How long have you two been going out for now?

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

thanks for the update :)

It's been almost four months.

 
At 11:22 PM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

hey! yeah it's addictive. thanks yo!! that would really help cuz sometimes there are other subtitles over the english subtitles when Hiro's speaking japanese. so i don't get what he says.

yeah it would kinda suck moving to scarborough...but rent would be so low. i'd save like almost 100 bucks.

we should hang out soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter