Tuesday, February 05, 2008

The Hour

So we went to "The Hour" yesterday. As we were waiting in line Rick Mercer walked by and Josh in a Rick obsessed, sarcastic voice was like "Oh my god it's Rick Mercer"and Rick looked at him and did a "yahhhh" but with out any sound coming from his mouth, just the gesture. Rick is such a shrimp, I think he's shorter than me. Anyway, once inside George came out and talked with all of us until Dallas Green came out for his interview. George was really cool, really nice. I don't even remember Dallas because his interview was only like 3 minutes. I do remember Dallas's huge entourage of girls that followed him when he entered the studio. The entourage included his girlfriend Leah Miller. During the commercial breaks, George would answer audience's questions and there was this one guy who was a George stalker from the UK and he wouldn't shut up. Poor George. He even asked him out for coffee. So after the whole experience Josh and I confirmed our hatred for the whole fan/celebrity obsession.

My room mate has put me in a negative mood because he's blasting his music. So that's why I'm writing this list of things I hate.

- I hate my room mates hip hop music

- I hate all the drama/gossip at work

- I hate when people ask me why I'm not in school

- I hate walking to the subway

- I hate not having a car

- I hate that a Mac computer is so expensive

- I hate filling out passport forms

- I hate the smell of olives

- I hate when I have to buy toliet paper

- I hate french fries that are not fully cooked

- I hate foot cramps

- I hate it when my alarm goes off

-I hate Britney Spears

- I hate the music of Fiest

- I hate men who push you out of the way so they can get a seat first on the subway.

to be continued....

10 Comments:

At 11:04 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

1234

 
At 1:36 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

I know you just forgot to post about when you dove through the audience and gave George a big kiss for me. It's ok though, we all have those forgetful moments.

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

i hate those subway people too.

i'm getting a MacBook or iMac in summer, so whenever you want, we can hang out and edit stuff!

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger Timothy Steinman said...

You hate the music of Feist? Why is this? Her album was my favorite of last year!

I agree with you about those terrible men in the subway.

 
At 11:41 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

dear tamara.
strombo is gay.
that is all.

 
At 11:50 PM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

is he really gay?

 
At 12:55 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Tim... I think I'm the only one in the world, but I really don't like feist.

Josh... you just ruined it for Tamara. She loved that guy for so many years and now her dreams have been crushed.

 
At 10:52 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

he could be bi.

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger Darci said...

why did people not realized celebs are just people too?? Neways I quite enjoyed reading your list. There is always something curious in me that loves to hear the odd things.

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger Seraberry said...

I love Feist.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter