Sunday, February 03, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEVIN

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY MR. CELIZ!!!!!!!!!!
Actually his birthday isn't until tomorrow but I won't be home tomorrow so I thought I'd do the post tonight. So today we went to Burger Shack. It sounds like a dirty place but they have the best home made burgers in Toronto. Then we went and saw "Juno", Kevin hadn't seen it yet. After we had cake and ice cream and then went to Eglinton Park (our hangout) and took some pictures.

Rape central.

Me entering rape central.

I was listening to them play hockey inside.Kevin with a Sharpie marker.... what will he do with it?Tag the door of course.Snow man with dog pee all over it.

3 Comments:

At 12:11 AM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

YAY!!
Thanks Stephers.

 
At 3:08 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

Kevin, I don't know you...buuuuut..



HAPPY BIRTHDAY YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 3:10 AM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

aw. thanks, tamara!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter