Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Happy Birthday Kristen

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTEN!!!!!!!!

So it's Kristen's birthday today, she's my cousin. I hope she's having a better day than me. I worked and then scrubbed the entire house. At work today I was insulted by a 50 year old, 300 pound gay man. I get insults all the time at work and I usually forget about it but this guy said something soooooo mean to me that I can't forget. I wanted to throw the tilapia I was holding in his face. All day he was being so mean to me. Later he dropped a piece of lettuce and yelled at me to pick it up. I didn't, I just walked away. Nothing two chocolate bars can't fix.

4 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

gee! that's terrible! you should have thrown the fish at him XD that would've been a funny post.
i can't believe how messed up people can be.

 
At 1:34 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

Happy birthday Kristin! I remember when she was like 4..crazy.

I can't handle people like that man..but like you said, the chocolate should mend the hurt.

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger Darci said...

Wow. Some people are pure evil to us little people that have to work in cust service. Just keep your chin. Hopefully someone will stand up to him for you and will be there to see it :D

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

boooyah!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter