Monday, May 19, 2008

Victoria Day

So today one of my room mates almost burned down the house. I was in the shower when it all went down. Paul was making spaghetti, doing laundry, and cleaning his room at the same time and forgot about the spaghetti. Some how it caught fire and filled the entire house with smoke. I don't think there was any damage, I haven't went to look yet but my room is still hazy.
I had the day off today. I spent the morning with Anne Shirley ;) and the afternoon with Kevin. We saw Iron Man finally, at the new AMC Theater downtown. I agree with everyone, it's the best Marvel movie yet.

Make sure you notice the crazy homeless guy who took the bands tambourine.

3 Comments:

At 10:11 PM, Blogger Darci said...

Very cool videos. Not cool room-mate. Maybe mention to him that he should improve his multitasking before trying again.

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

haha he's a bad multitasker XD
sweet videos!

 
At 11:51 PM, Blogger Brown Eyed Girl said...

I agree with both the above comments.. hehe great videos.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter