Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Speed Racer Slow Down!

I don't want to talk details but some of you know I had a rough couple of days. I'm not the same person anymore and during this whole ordeal I was blown away by how many people cared about me that I didn't think did. I almost thought about quiting my blog, that didn't stick for long. So anyway, today I hung out with Kevin and Nathan. First we went out for pizza, then we went to Eglinton park (our usual hang out).
Some one spray painted the snow, it looked kind of cool
I tried to teach Nathan how to make sounds from a blade of grass, no luck Kevin tried to teach him how to whistle, no luck
A typical photo of me, you can't see my face
This branch was so coolNathanThen we went and watched Speed Racer at Imax. I hated it, the boys loved it, they must have been on drugs. The only thing good about it was Emile Hirsch and the monkey. The Chronicles of Narnia comes out this Friday, that means I'll be working like crazy. Can't wait to see that movie.

6 Comments:

At 1:11 AM, Blogger Brown Eyed Girl said...

oh steph u are always in my thoughts and prayrs. luv you girl.*HUGS*

 
At 1:38 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

Don't be surprised my how many people care about you..you're friggin awesome! We always talk about you..(in a non creepy way)..in fact, consider yourself invited to my birthday party. June 1st, Boston Pizza.

I better be invited to yours.

PS--Spray painted snow? That's like a giant non-eatable snow cone!

 
At 2:35 AM, Blogger Darci said...

Aww..Girl I am so glad that you didn't quit blogging. I would terribly miss this small connection we have. I know that you will be a stronger person once you are on the other side of everything.

 
At 2:49 AM, Blogger joni said...

aww.. i am away for a week ok maybe two and there is grey clouds on so many blogs... eesh. what is going on!!
Stephanie don't quite your blog.. how else will some of us ever know about the brilliant news that happens to you. (i glanced down and saw that you met yet another famous person- cool)

i hope whatever is going on that you don't think your people don't care about you. Barbie chats about you at least every second visit.. and hey a total random stranger asked me about you in the bus stop.. remember that? hehe..

keep posting Steph.. and fb me your address .. your chips are getting stale.

 
At 3:19 AM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

yeah stephers. we got your back.

sweet photos. i really dig your camera. oh and nathan says he wants his beloved photo with adam sandler...

 
At 6:20 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks guys.

kev, i'll post the picture after work tonight.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter