Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Jays vs. Rays

Josh, Jeff, and I went to a baseball game yesterday. It was The Jays vs. The Rays. The crowd was pretty entertaining. I'll just list off the things that happened, it' will be easier that way.
This couple sitting near our section got arrested. They put up a good fight as the security tried putting on the hand cuffs.
A ball was tossed into the crowd and instead of catching it the old guy just let it hit him in the face.
A drunk guy kept yelling at the players like a true Blue Jays fan. Security tried to kick him out but he got to stay because the crowd started chanting "let him stay!, let him stay!"
There were Pigeons on the field, Josh couldn't stop watching them.
There was a fight outside after. Josh and Jeff went to go watch it, I headed the other way. They made fun of me after.
I bought a $4 water.
Josh had peanuts
Short stop John McDonald sprained his ankle right in front of us, here's the footage... http://toronto.bluejays.mlb.com/media/video.jsp?mid=200805062652053
And the most memorable part of the game (because it's still stuck in my head), A guy behind us kept hassling The Ray's player Evan Longoria by yelling out Eeeeevaaaaa.... Longoreeeeaaaaaa, Eeeeevaaaa... Longoreeeaaaa.

2 Comments:

At 10:14 PM, Blogger Darci said...

I tried to go to a ball game last night. I couldn't find it :S

 
At 11:47 PM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

sounds awsum!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter