Saturday, May 17, 2008

Creepy Man

Today when I was working projection I walked by one of the the widows and some guy had his face pressed up against it. It surprised me so much I screamed. The windows are pretty high up, you have to stand on the seats to see inside. So I left for a few minutes and when I came back he was still there. I called my friend Shane to go into the theater an check it out, so he did and said there was no one there. So I went back and there he was again. My manager had to get him to leave. Later that night I went down stairs to help clean a theater and there he was standing by the door, I turned around and went straight back up stairs.

3 Comments:

At 11:49 PM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

that's creepy.
don't laaauuuugh! speed racer really was great!

 
At 1:38 AM, Blogger Darci said...

Augh.. That is horrible.

 
At 2:13 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

Steph somehow you always have the luck of running into these people far too often!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter