Saturday, May 03, 2008

Nothing

I'm babysitting my room mates kid right now. He's like 11. I don't have to do anything just make sure he doesn't leave or start crying. I don't even know the kids name. Anyway, I worked at the theater last night for the first time in over a week. There was a misunderstanding and the person who did the schedule thought it was me who asked for a week off when it wasn't. I didn't mind, I was glad to have some time off. I took a day off from the club for the first time ever, for Josh's birthday. The next day three people asked if it was true that I was pregnant. I missed one day and crazy rumours started. NO I'm not. So last night after work at the theater there was a little party for the employees. Everybody brought food, there were prizes, we played PlayStation in one of the empty theaters on the big screen and then we watched Iron Man. I left early because I had to catch the subway home. I won a Cloverfield poster. Kevin from Africa, do you want it? You can put it next to your Harry Potter poster. This morning I was awaken by my phone vibrating under my arm pit. So I answered it, it was a guy from Telus trying to get me to join a contract and a new phone if I wanted, so I did. What was I thinking? I don't need a new phone but I'm getting tired of mine and the contract works out to be cheaper than what I'm paying for pay and talk right now. I guess when I have it in my hands I'll know if it was a mistake or not.

1 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, Blogger Darci said...

Your work sounds like mine.. I combated pregnancy rumors for months. it was awful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter