Sunday, July 12, 2009

blaaa

I have become the laziest person that ever lived. I simply haven't wanted to do anything lately. I stay in my room and watch episode after episode of "Gilmore Girls", eat nothing but Thai takeout, I skipped out on soccer twice, and turned down a few "hang out" invitations. I'm not even working that much. I hope I get my energy back in time for my vacation, 11 more days!!!!!
If you missed me on Much on Demand last time don't worry I'll be back on Tuesday. Josh's step cousins from Windsor will be in town and we're going to go with them. That's pretty much all the news I have right now because I'm so lazy.

1 Comments:

At 2:26 PM, Blogger Tamara said...

I simply cannot handle the fact that you'll be here in 11 days!!!!!!! wooohooo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter