Tuesday, August 15, 2006

M&M's

Today was a sad day. I was so excited that Full House was coming out, but when I went to HMV to get it they were sold out! So I went to another HMV and they were sold out too. There were no Walmarts near by so I just went home. I decided to cheer myself up with a bag of M&Ms that were the size of my head. I've been so bored latley, probably because I havn't worked in 4 days and I'm not in school. Iv'e been making little movies about my encounters with Jimmy (my spider friend) and Peter (my other spider friend). If I figure out how to post videos I'll post them for you all. There's one part where I wake up in the middle of the night and talk about the spider, I totally don't even remember filming that, I was so shocked when I was watching the tape and came across it. Anyway, I have made a discovery about raccoons, they poo in the same spot, just like a cat in a litter box. The family of raccoons that live on my roof chose their spot to be right outside my kitchen window. How wonderful. So if you don't want to see raccoon poop, I sugest you don't look at these next pictures.
There are three different people coming to see my place today. Yaaayyy. I was going to go look at places myself today but no one replied back to me and the people I phoned all had different things wrong with them. Some of them wanted a one year lease, some of them were too far away, and some of them were just creepy. One person was like "I didn't post an add." and I was like "You e-mailed me pictures of the place, is your name Sophia?" and she was like "Yah my name is Sophia but I didn't post an add and I didn't e-mail you". Somthing was going on there, after that I gave up for the day. I hate house searching!

5 Comments:

At 4:41 PM, Blogger Christy said...

You are coming across the strangest people there...maybe Sophia is really your upstairs landlord lady in disguise?

lol

 
At 2:56 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

You really need to find a way to put your movies online because I must see them! lol
And what the heck..you really have come across some odd people over there

 
At 2:57 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

Oh frig..I keep leaving 2 comments on people's blogs, but I always forget to say something.
I am so sad for you that you didn't get Full House! You must persevere and keep searching

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger starla said...

why are you moving steph?

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

They are raising the rent

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter