Monday, August 14, 2006

My eventful day

*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*
Let me tell you about my day. This morning I met Junu and I told her that I was not going to share an apartment with her. She had to problem with it because she knows someone else who she can ask instead. Since we were at the subway station we decided to just go look at the place for the heck of it. Man, am I ever glad I'm not living there! The room we saw was totally trashed, I couldn't believe they would even show it to people. After that I went to a huge mall to shop for a b-day gift for Christina, after having no luck I decided to look at cell phones. Turns out batteries are almost the same price as phones so I just bought a new one. Now this is the wierd part, the one I bought is the same as Tamara's and I didn't even know it! Our last phones were the same too. Yep, very wierd. So after buying the cell phone I went to the food court and had a bite to eat. After that I went and saw the movie "World Trade Center". That was an intense movie. Everyone around me was sobbing and blowing their nose. I wasn't, I'm tough! After the movie ended it was silent and no one moved, it felt wrong to get up. Everybody sat in silence until the credits were over and the screen turned off. When people started leaving, it was so quite you could hear a pin drop. So, that's what kind of movie it is if your in to that. After that I took the subway home, then the wrong bus. So I ended up walking in the pouring rain for ten minutes to the next bus stop. When I got home I started feeling sick. I think it was that food court food. Anyway, I talked to Tamara and Kevin on msn, then the door bell rang!!!! It was my landlord with an eastindian man who wanted to see the place. I quickly ran upstairs and hid my underwear that was lying on the floor. He stayed after and talked with me and Felicia, apparently he's a judge who is tierd of commuting to the city everyday. It was funny, he noticed some of my Bollywood dvds lying around and was very suprised to see a white girl watching those type of movies, except, he didn't say it that way. Tomorrow there are more people coming to see the place. Great. I was going to Wonderland tomorrow but sadly Jenny and Jeremy can't make it anymore, so I'm very sad. I have never been that excited since Dec. 1999, 11:59 p.m. I'm tempted to go by myself but what fun would that be? Most rides are designed for two. I am sad but will recover because tomorrow FULL HOUSE comes out!!!!!!!! So that was my day.

1 Comments:

At 2:54 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

lol That is too creepy we got the same phone AGAIN!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter