Friday, August 04, 2006

Bollywood

My toilet is fixed! All it needed was a little plung'n. Ya, so i'm starting to turn Eastern. Not in the Canadian sense but in the World sense, am I making sense? Three people i've been spending a lot of time with are Anita (from India), Junu (from Nepal) and Eiko (from Japan). Anita cooks for me all the time, and whenever we go out for dinner, it's usually Thai or Indian food. I now have an impeccable knowledge of Bollywood films (I recommend "Gangster"). In fact, I think I have got myself into some trouble. Junu wants to make this feature film for the Nepalese community. She has already paid a Nepalese guy a lot of money to help her out. She has asked Anita to be the Director and me to be the Assistant Director and Production Manager. Hmmm. And becasue I can't say no, i'm in this project, which is most likely to be doomed. She also wanted me to be one of the actresses but later she changed her mind because she said I was not sexy enough. Hmmm. She also wants me to be the Transportation Coordinator. She said she's going to rent me a car and I get to drive everybody around. Is she crazy!!! Me, driving in downtown Toronto?!?!? Did I mention that since I have the most english knowledge, i've been given the job of Script Writer. Feature film scripts are like 130 pages!!!! What have I got myself into??

P.S. I am already a blog addict after 4 days! Ruth, what have you done!

1 Comments:

At 1:11 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

I can just picture you sitting at home watching Bollywood films on a Wednesday night..priceless

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter