Sunday, August 13, 2006

Yah, Whatever!

I went with Junu today and looked at an apartment. It was a nice apartment but the neighbourhood looked a little scary. It took me an entire day but I decided that's not the best place for me. There would be three of us and I would have to pay half the rent and the other two would pay the other half, what's with that???!!!! Why wouldn't we divide it between three? Anita e-mailed me and told me to come over right away and that it was an emergency. So I rushed down there having no clue what was wrong and when I got there she just complained to me about Junu. Earlier that day I spent the entire morning listening to Junu complian about Anita. I'm always in the middle! I don't think our little movie is not going to work out if those two can't get along. I'm in high school again. Some sad news.... my cell phone has died. I'm going to go buy a new battery tomorrow or if there is another cell phone calling my name then I might just replace it. Sad, I know but it has to be done.
One more thing for fellow bloggers, is anybody having trouble posting pictures with Internet Explorer, or am I the only one? If I want to post a picture I have to log into my Rogers Internet, which I hate using. Arrr.

4 Comments:

At 12:54 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

Ok that makes absolutely NO sense that you would have to pay half the rent, and the other 2 would split the other half. Don't get talked into something like that Steph, it's redic!
You should get a flip phone..after having that phone for awhile too, then getting a flip phone..I'm in heaven

 
At 2:17 AM, Blogger starla said...

yes, everyone has problems posting pics with blogger! I have started posting them using dropshots.com you upload your pics to dropshots then they give you a line of html to copy into your post html and walla! I found it a little frustrating at first figuring out how to use the html but now i'm a pro and its way easier!

 
At 2:17 AM, Blogger starla said...

me again...i have the same phone in lime green!

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

as Tamara would say...yesssssss

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter