Sunday, August 13, 2006

Just some random pictures

So, Tamara requested that I post more embarassing pictures, but I don't think I have anymore so i'll just post whatever. This is when my parents were visiting in May, we went to Niagra Falls!
I loved those blue rain coat things. I should have kept it!One day I just decided I would go to the Toronto Zoo by myself. That was a fun day. Poor polar bear, it was sooo hot that day.
I watched these gorillas for like an hour. They were so funny. That baby gorilla kept fighting with all the big gorillas and would steal their food while they weren't paying attention. Oh and here's one more picture that has nothing to do with this. I laughed when I saw Ryan, he reminds me of John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever.

1 Comments:

At 12:52 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

I literally laughed out loud when I saw the raincoat picture of you and your dad lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter