Wednesday, August 09, 2006

China Town


Hello Everyone! Yesterday I had a busy day. Junu, Anita, and I first went to a beach in Scarborough. It took us like 2 hours to get there but it was worth it. We didn't go swimming but we walked down the board walk and through this beautiful park. Later we had lunch at this fancy Thai restaurant near by. After that we had to find this documentary filmmakers house because Anita had a job interview. Junu and I hung out at a near by park while she was there. After that we went to China Town. I don't think I want to go there again any time soon. If your looking for crowded sidewalks, old chinese women pinching you when you walk away from their store, cheap hello kitty t-shirts or illegally made dvd's then that's the place for you! Here's a wierd car I saw on the side of the street. After China Town we went to Gerrard St., which is also known as "Little India". Anita made me try this nasty food. Don't eat anything in a form of a ball that has suprise goodies inside. On the bright side I bought some cheap Bollywood movies. 2 dvd's for $5! Anyway we went into this one store and got permission to film inside for that Napal movie were making. They were very excited. After Gerrard St. we went back to Anitas, where we worked on writing our script. I finally got home at midnight. Today I met with Donna Shultz, her sister and her sisters husband, who she was visiting close to Toronto. We went to Mandrin for lunch, an amazing buffet! Then I took them on the subway to the Eaton Center, an amazing mall! So that was nice to see someone I knew from Terrace.

1 Comments:

At 1:15 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

Did you guys go wedding dress shopping? lol Juuuuust kidding!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter