Saturday, August 12, 2006

Mr. Spider

I have the weekend off!!! I spent all day cleaning and eating. Hmmm. There is this spider in the bathroom that has lived there for over a month now. I can't kill him, he's extremely big and I just can't do it. We kind of got used to eachother. I know what time he'll leave his web so I stay out of the bathroom in that time period (2:00 a.m.- 6:00 a.m.) and he doesn't bother me when i'm... you know. I think i'll name him Jimmy, little Jimmy. Anyway, i'm going to Wonderland on Tuesday!!!!!!!!!

I can hardly wait. I'm going with my friends Jenny and Jeremy from the Heights City Church in Pickering. This is Jenny

and this is Jeremy. They're the only pictures I have of them.So since I don't have much else to say I have posted a picture of where I work, Silvercity. It's attached to the mall next door (the mall is nothing special) and it's like two buildings away from my school.

1 Comments:

At 1:18 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

I'm so jealous..I've never been to Wonderland!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter