Friday, November 10, 2006

Good/Bad NEWS

Great news!!!! The Toronto Star (one of Torontos biggest newspapers) is doing a story on the car explosions that we did and they are going to use my footage for a picture and my name will be credited!!!! This will be awsome for my resume. I'm not sure when it comes out but I'll be sure to buy a copy. Some bad news. Today at the Eglinton subway station, the subway station right next to my work and school, where I go everyday, someone commited suicide by jumping in front of a train. They had to shut the subways down during rush hour which created caos everywhere. There were news crews everywhere and the whole Yonge-eglintion area was packed with people not knowing where to go or what to do. Luckly I had to work and wasn't stranded. I had a few more things to say but forgot. Oh well, I'll blog about it later.

3 Comments:

At 3:30 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

Steph that's awesome the paper is using a picture of yours!! You'll have to take pictures of your picture to blog =D

Really sad about that guy though..So depressing knowing some people think they have nothing to live for

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger Carin said...

I am headed to Yonge/Eglinton today... :S I hope everything is ok now...
And I really hope the guys family are doing ok - HG be with them now!
Very cool about your pictures being used!

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger Tamara said...

Now look who's slacking in the blog department! lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter