Monday, March 05, 2007

Stupid Employee Handbook

It's my first official day tomorrow. I'm VERY nervous. I was reading the employee handbook and there are so many things I have to remember. I must serve the food from the right, take away their plates from the left, serve their drinks from the left, the desserts from the right, the water glass must be placed an inch above the steak knife, the white wine glass must be placed to the left of the water glass, the red wine glass beside it, and then the coffee cup. I'm not going to even mention how many forks, spoons and knives there are and where they all belong. Oh goodness me!!!

I would like to announce that Sarah has finally started her blog and there are already three posts!

1 Comments:

At 10:58 PM, Blogger Seraberry said...

actually..if we're going to get TECHNICAL..I used the same blog..but renamed the site..and changed it silly. But don't worry, I wouldnt want to lose a friendship over a shaved head.

NO. HE's not my type. And he seems toooo old. I just have the gut feeling of NO. But I also have a heart...which hates to be awful to people.....and often muffles my BRAIN.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter