Saturday, March 03, 2007

Sudoku

Work just called me and said I don't have to work today, I now have the entire weekend off. I'm thinking I'm going to go see a movie tonight.My goal is to go to every theater in Toronto. So far I've been to eight, I have like 10 more to go. Speaking of movies, I just saw "Freedom Writers" with Hillary Swank, that was a really good movie. I also saw the "Illusionist", that was also a pretty good movie. I watched them both on Peekvid. Anyway, I've been addicted to Sudoku puzzles lately. I am definitely improving, when I first started they were impossible for me and now I can do one in about 20 minutes. I also have made the bold step of crossing over to a pen from a pencil. When your on the subway at least half the people are doing Sudoku, it's the cool thing to do.

7 Comments:

At 4:36 PM, Blogger Seraberry said...

HA. I dont even know how to use my blog..and i'm too lazy to fix it....but I still read yours. which is why i'm commenting.
YOU'VE GONE TO 8 DIFFERANT THEATRES THERE. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YOUR HILARIOUS.

 
At 1:54 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

^Who in the name of the president of Kenya is that?

Steph. I do Sudoku. I still have to cheat for one box out of every puzzle, so I'm farrrr from being skilled enough to use ink.

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

It's the lovely Sarah

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger Seraberry said...

HOW IN THE FREAKIN NASTER....do you....
a. Edit a blog
b. Add links
c. USE IT ALLTOGETHER

UGH. sooooo frusterating...nooooo patience....ITS TEARING ME APART...ohhhh the FRUSTERATING...the ANGER.....

WHERE'S THE USER MANUAL....!!!!!!!

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger Seraberry said...

HMMM...that was supposed to be "the frusteration"...not "the frusterating". HAHA. oh my....
I'm making SUCH a CAREER with the comments....it's the only thing I know how to do. BAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH!
I'm not your blog STALKER. Cuz really...who else have you gotten 3 comments from???? IN A ROW. LOL!

 
At 10:49 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Sarah, if you want you can use my comment section as your blog! R U using the old blogger or the new one, mabey I can guide you through.

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

you're an addict X)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter