Monday, April 16, 2007

Fun Filled Weekend

So my weekend of filming has come to an end. It went pretty well, now the fun part of editing begins. During the shoot we went down to Andrew's garage and found "Dr. Ho's" (sp?), it's those little sticky pads you stick on your skin and then electric current pulses through you. It was pretty funny what that thing could make 20 year old guys do, lol. When you put it on each side of your hand, your fingers move uncontrollably like they're possessed or something. Fun times. Tomorrow I have to wake up at 5:00 a.m. to get ready for work. Ohhhhh man, I have to wake up that early for the next three days. I am no longer a morning person. I forgot to mention I didn't get that job promotion I applied for. It's not that big of a deal, I wasn't even going to apply for it until a few of the managers encouraged me to. Whatever. Now I'm going to advertise for Steve Simons's picture blog. Seriously you should check it out (on my side bar), his photography has really impressed me.

5 Comments:

At 1:10 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

I used one of those electric things at the spa show and it friggin HURTS on one of the settings.

I shall check out his photography for sure

 
At 1:14 AM, Blogger joni said...

Ok i know i am only a blogger friend...although i have met your mom..who is so sweet..know who your brothers are by sight....humm and we have mutual friends.. oh yeah people have asked me if i am related to you...There was that young man from the greyhound bus depo (a worker) at Christmas time...he was some excited you were coming home..and i just barely mentioned that ...(lite bulb)*dang* he could have been a stocker?! what was i thinking...he was so nice and well good looking too...dang ..sorry it must have been the "you could be her older sister ...the same coloured hair...wink wink" grr well anyways i wouldn't give out information normally to a stranger at least i thought i never would. (another lite...***)Yikes i am a mess.
wow and all i wanted to say i am waiting forever for some pIcs ...that of course Tamara earned...sigh well this has been horribly enlighting** ..i will go back to my corner now.

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Joni, the pics will be a little longer, Kevin is borrowing my camera. Mabey I can use my video camera instead. Anyway, that's wierd, I don't know anyone who works at Greyhound.

 
At 8:48 PM, Blogger Seraberry said...

HA. yah, slicing finger...great fun.
oh..did I MENTION my boss is having a total lbreakdown and having a freak out. yah..work is definetely not boring. lol.

electric things????? bahahahahahhhahahha....sounds like fun...does it hurt?

 
At 3:43 AM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

haha electric things XD awesome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter