Monday, April 09, 2007

Dr. Wario

Tamara, this one's for you since I never do these questionnaires and you are the quiz questionnaire thing goddess.

THE OLOGIES


MOUTHOLOGY

Q. What is your salad dressing of choice?
A. Cesar
Q. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
A. McDonald's!!!!!
Q. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
A. Mandarin. You people haven't seen paradise until you've seen the Mandarin buffet.
Q. On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant?
A. Usually about 15% or more.
Q. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick off of it?
A. Cabbage rolls, but that would be awful if I ate it for two weeks if you know what I mean.
Q. What are your pizza toppings of choice?
A. Hawaiians good enough for me.
Q. What do you like to put on your toast?
A. Peanut butter and honey or raspberry jam.
Q. What is your favorite type of gum?
A. Spearmint and cinnamon

TECHNOLOGY

Q. Number of contacts in your cell phone?
A. 29
Q. Number of contacts in your email address book?
A. I'm too lazy to count, counting my cell phone contacts was enough for me.
Q. What is your wallpaper on your computer?
A. The Skeena River with Copper Mountain in the distance.
Q. How many televisions are in your house?
A. 1

BIOLOGY

Q. Are you right-handed or left-handed?
A. Rrrrright.
Q. Do you have any weird markings?
A. Yes I do! It's an ugly birth mark below my knee that kind of resembles Italy.
Q. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
A. Teeth, and I recently sold my kidney for $40.
Q. Which of your five senses do you think is keenest?
A. Smell
Q. When was the last time you had a cavity?
A. I can't remember, maybe a few years ago.
Q. What is the heaviest item you lifted last?
A. A BIG box of toilet paper at work.
Q. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
A. No, but I really wish I knew what it felt like.

BULL[CRAP]OLOGY

Q. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
A. No, unless I could prevent it.
Q. Is love real?
A. I'll say yes.
Q. If you could change your first name, what would you change it to?
A. Wouldn't that be an insult to my parents?
Q. What color do you think looks best on you?
A. Black because it hides my roles.
Q. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?
A. Bugs
Q. Have you ever saved someones life?
A. I don't know. I have a few maybes but I'm sure they would have survived without my help. I guess I'll never know.
Q. Has someone ever saved yours?
A. I don't think so.

DAREOLOGY

Q. Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?
A. Yes!
Q. Would you never blog again for $50,000?
A. Yes!
Q. Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000?
A. No.
Q. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
A. No.
Q. Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000?
A. No. Who would even admit that. But really I wouldn't.
Q. Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000?
A. Yes, it would be very difficult but very rewarding. Someone please offer me $25,000!!!

DUMBOLOGY

Q: What is in your left pocket?
A: I have my subway pass in my left back pocket.
Q: Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?
A: Yes, once a year.
Q: Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house?
A: Carpet.
Q: Do you sit or stand in the shower?
A: Stand. When I used to work mornings at Tim Horton's I was always so tired so sometimes I would sit.
Q: Could you live with roommates?
A: I don't know. I think I could if I got along with them really well and we've known each other for a while. No strangers.
Q:How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
A. I have two pairs here, maybe 5-10 back home.
Q: Where were you born?
A. Prince George, BC.
Q: Last time you had a run in with the cops?
A: I was in line at 1:00 a.m. at the nearest 7 11 buying a crap load of junk food to bring to Andrew's because we were planning an all nighter of watching Full House, when a cop came up behind me, looked at all my junk food and said "I couldn't eat all of that if I tried". Then after I paid he said "I see you eyeing my chips!". How embarrassing.
Q: What do you want to be when you grow up?
A. Film editor or Foley Artist.
Q: Who is number 1 on your top 8
A: Emile Hirsch

LASTOLOGY

Q: Friend you talked to?
A: Andrew and Kevin
Q. Last person you hung out with?
A: Andrew
Q: Friend you called?
A: I just text, I have a little bit of a phone phobia.
Q: Person you hugged?
A: Ryan, a guy at work. He hugs me, I don't give hugs, I'm a cold and heartless person.
Q: Place you went:
A:The school.

FAVORITOLOGY

Q: Number?
A: 19
Q: color
A: All the colors that make the earth a beautiful place.
Q: Season?
A. I've thought about this for a while. I can't decide, there are pros and cons to every season.

CURRENTOLOGY

Q: Missing someone?
A: Maybe, I'm cold and heartless, why would I admit to this?
Q: Mood?
A: Kind of angry. I'll never tell why! Haaahaaahaaaa.
Q: Listening to?
A: The Go! Team-Ladyflash. I stole it from Kevin (my bro's) music collection. Catchy song.
Q: Watching?
A: Last thing I watched was Full House. We've made it to season 3, disc 1. There are 6 more seasons to go. Hey Tamara did you know season 6 just came out!
Q: Worrying about?
A: My job interview tomorrow for that treasurer position.

4 Comments:

At 1:42 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

Yes, you did it! Hallaaa!

I really need to have Full House marathon..starting from season 1. But I can't find my season 1, I think someone has it but I just can't remember who. Noooooo! And I don't have seasons 5 OR 6 yet. I'm seriously lacking.

 
At 1:59 AM, Blogger joni said...

waahoo that was awesome Stephanie...
nice to know about season 6 ...we have the others as well.(Barbie's fault)

 
At 5:49 AM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

ahhh you sold your kidney for $40!!! and i wuz the "last" person you talked to XD

hehe cool post.

good luck with the interview btw.

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger Gwen said...

"I see you eyeing my chips," that is SO funny, I laughed about that for about an hour after reading this!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter