Wednesday, April 11, 2007

One frigg'n Year

I just missed it but April 10th was my one year anniversary living in Toronto. It's so hard to believe I've been here for an entire year. I've met a lot of great people and had many life changing moments. No regrets. Warning.... Major amount of pictures.
I thought I'd just add this in. Tonight as I was walking to my door I stepped on a raccoon!!!!!!! My door is on the side of the house in a tiny little alley. It was pitch black and after I stepped on it (I think it was the tail) the security light turned on and I saw a raccoon just staring at me inches away. It freaked the heck out of me. I'm surprised it didn't run away, make a sound or even attack me. I grabbed my video camera but it was too dark to see.

6 Comments:

At 1:35 AM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

aahhh!! happy 1 year anniversary living in t-dot haha

awsum pics!

haha that story about your encounter with the raccoon is awsum XP

 
At 2:02 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

I can't even handle that you've been there for a whole year! Ahhh! I don't like it. Move to the west coast Steph...please!

 
At 2:59 AM, Blogger Christy said...

I can't even handle that you stepped on a racoon! That is very random and hilarious! Only you would have an experience like that!

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger Joleen said...

Congratulations on your 1 year anniversary! I can't believe it's been a year already. It doesn't seem that long ago that we sent you off on the airplane with only 2 suitcases. We miss you.

I agree with Tamara, you must move to the west coast!

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger Seraberry said...

A WHOLE YEAR!
it's almost been a year of me living here.....how sad. I can't say i've totally enjoyed it. I'm starting to enjoy it now.

Um....is that a picture of your room? the sad bed with some metal thing??? STEPHANIE! That room has soooo much potential (sp?)..it's slanted..and all funky looking...i need to come jazz it up!

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Sarah,

That's where I used to live, when everything was cleared out the day I moved.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter