Sunday, April 08, 2007

I like Sugar Crisp

Happy Easter. So yesterday at work I saw Stacey Farber (sp?), she is Eli from "Degrassi The Next Generation". This is the second time I've seen her now. I ripped her ticket and told her she'd be in number eight, and she said "Thank you". She was watching "Blades of Glory". So that was my little celebrity spotting. Not much else is new, I'm still working every single day. I think my ant problem is almost over with. I haven't seen any in a few days. Another problem is my air mattress. I pump it up every night and when I wake up it's completely deflated. It's getting really annoying. I'm going to buy a new one once I have some time. I patched the hole, but it still deflates, I think there's another hole somewhere. Oh, I'm applying for a treasurer position at work (the theater). It means I will get more hours, more money, I don't have to wear a uniform (instead business type clothes), and I work in the office. I don't know if I'll get it because there's another girl who is applying that has done it at another theater before. But the general manager came up to me and told me I should apply, along with many others, so it's hard to say. If I don't get it, it's ok because I still love working the box office. I forgot to mention I sliced my finger pretty good this morning. I opened a can of soup and cut my index finger on the lid. It was bleeding for like an hour. It one of those annoying cuts that make it impossible to put a bandaid on it unless your creative with three or four of them. Wow, this blog entry is all over the place!

3 Comments:

At 4:13 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

Steph, I just made a post especially for you!

PS- I like sugar crisp too.

 
At 11:23 PM, Blogger Seraberry said...

That was a random..but good blog.

YAH. my day was AWFUL!
Today was awful too...opening went great...but the rest of the day was awful...and busy..and awful. Like usual, i went 8 hours with no break...just worked the espresso bar for the whole time. That's right...I didn't eat from 5:30-4ish.

I'm either going to end up gaining a ton of weight..or losing a ton.
I'd say gaining...cuz when your eating habits are all screwed up...you gain weight.

 
At 11:23 PM, Blogger Seraberry said...

Do you like how I end up making a blog in your blog everytime????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter