Monday, April 02, 2007

Work'n Lots And Stuff

Holy Moly it's 2 a.m!!!! Seriously I've been so busy lately that 2 a.m. is the only time I have to check my e-mail, read every ones blog and if I'm not too tired, write my own. I've worked 10 days in a row. Sometimes both jobs in one day and sometimes the closing shift at the theater, which means I'm off at one, which means I get home around two. In between work I go to Andrew's and watch "Full House". We are determined to watch every single episode. So far we completed two seasons in a week or so. The dishes are piling up, the spiders are making their webs, everything is dusty, I just have nooooo time to do this stuff. Working two jobs is tiring but it will be worth it once I start seeing the money. I have a few days off coming up so I plan to take the uniform pictures then and post them. I thought I had more to say but I guess that's it. Bye.

4 Comments:

At 3:33 AM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

that's cuuuraaazzyyy!!

keep it up though! ^-^

 
At 3:35 AM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

by the way, that wuz just an April Fools day joke XP
haha i'd never throw away my beloved baggy pants! =O

 
At 7:30 PM, Blogger Tamara said...

Steph! Let me know when your days off are in an e-mail or something. We must have long msn/phone conversation because I have lots to tell you! :) Blogs and e-mail just don't cut it sometimes dangit

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger Seraberry said...

awww, i'm so glad you find the time to do updates.

Toronto sounds FABULOUS. I'll definetely keep it as an option. However...seems like you've gotta be a workslave to afford living there. Or is that just because you're going to school too? Holy HANNAH, I can't imagine 2 jobs...and school!
1. how long do you plan on staying in Toronto
2. Do you want a roomate?

If your still there next year, and I still hate my life, maybe i'll join you there.

I so wish I could join in on the FULL HOUSE fun. You and andrew sound like you have a blast.

i STILL leave the longest comments. LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter