Thursday, April 05, 2007

No Easter Bunny at my House

I apologize ahead of time for I will rarely be seen in blog land for a while. I'm working every single everyday starting tomorrow and next week we're going to start filming Andrew's project "Jack the Sitter". We still have so much to do, we're still auditioning actors. Oh man, if it wasn't for that package my mom and dad sent me in the mail I would have forgot it was Easter this weekend. I feel like I'm Jewish or something, I never celebrate the holidays anymore. On the bright side, I'll be making some serious money. Last night I went and helped Stefano at the school with his film. It was nice to be back there. I'm going again today. Kevin drew some graffiti stuff on my arm, cool hey! And Tim just got a tattoo on his arm. I'm really wanting a tattoo. Tamara, this summer! Speaking of Tamara... I promise I'll post the uniform pictures once things slow down a bit.

2 Comments:

At 3:05 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

This summer is right! Either here or there..it shall happen.

 
At 6:16 PM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

=D YAY!

that's my art ^^ hehe

see you again sooooon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter