Monday, August 06, 2007

Sunshine

Riverboat Days!!!!!! Lauren and I went and watched the awesome parade together! Actually It was pretty lame but I'll be there every year (if I'm in town). My favorite part was the bagpipe players.





After the parade we headed over to the farmers market and ate Filipino food, I missed that food so much. We met up with Christina after and then hung out at my house for a bit. That's when it happened.... I developed a painful sunburn. To make it worse it's a farmers tan. I'm going to look great in that halter top bridesmaid dress.
Later that night everyone went to watch the fireworks. We stood on the old bridge, it was great. Today I went to church and then Tamara, Heather, and I went and watched the pet show located at the Skeena Mall parking lot. We all had a crush on the judge, he had an accent.

We finished off the day by going into Liquidation World!!!!! It was there where we found a swear word on a kids toy, in the kids section. We were all so shocked. Riverboat days isn't over yet, still, more fun to come.

4 Comments:

At 5:27 PM, Blogger starla said...

i love that picture of tamara holding noah! he's totally smushed into her boobs and lawrence looks like he's all angry in the background, like what are you doing to my kid! Haha! love it!

 
At 6:02 PM, Blogger Christy said...

Oh my goodness that swear word toy is hilarious!

We should sue!

 
At 11:08 PM, Blogger Tamara said...

I'm still laughing over the indecency of that display case! lol

And Steph I think you need to back off...that judge was clearly into ME.

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger Gwen said...

Too funny, that hottie with the accent is the local undertaker. Great at parties, I'd say.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter