Tuesday, September 18, 2007

It Made me Proud to be Part Scottish

What's new with me....

*Tuesday nights have become my box stealing nights. Recycling day is Wednesday morning so I walk around the neighbourhood the night before and take peoples boxes that they leave out. I need them for moving.

* I have moldy cheese in my fridge, moldy bread in my cupboard, and Tamara thinks I have mold in the furnace room, which explains why I'm always sick.

* I finally watched Brave Heart for the first time. It came out in 1995!

* I worked approx. 55 hours this week (including the weekend).

*I went to the groceries store to buy coleslaw and toilet paper but when I went to grab the coleslaw a man started lecturing me why I shouldn't buy Dole products, so I put it back. There was an article in the paper about it or something.

* My video camera doesn't work anymore. It won't switch to video mode :( That means you won't be seeing any of my movies anytime soon.

* My I-Pod is crap now. After I fully charge it, it will only last for like a half an hour before it's dead again :(

* Still broke

*No luck yet on finding a new home.

*I'm looking forward to Friday because two movies I really want to see are coming out, "The Assassination of Jessie James" and "Into the Wild". My Auntie Krista was an extra in the Jesse James movie so I want to see if she made the cut and in "Into the Wild" there are two of my favorite actors, Emile Hirsch and Jenna Malone. Yes!!!!!!

* I've started my annual fall/winter hot chocolate addiction.

* I'm listening to Alive by Pearl Jam on repeat.

3 Comments:

At 10:11 PM, Blogger Tamara said...

I'm proud of you for listening to Pearl Jam.

I'm also proud of your box stealing.

I've heard horror stories about iPod batteries biting the dust after awhile..and you can't replace them, so once they're dead so is your friggin iPod! Crappy deal!

 
At 10:54 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

I was mistaken, Into the Wild comes out next week.

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger starla said...

wonderful update! suprising how much info you can give in point form!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter