Thursday, September 13, 2007

Update

On Sept 11th Tamara and I went to the Rogers Center to watch The Jays and the Yankees. I'm not a baseball fan but I must admit I enjoyed myself and I like baseball a tad more now. The Barenaked Ladies sang the national anthems and there was a huge ceremony with bag pipe players, firefighters and some other official dudes. That same day we went to the Hockey Hall of Fame, blaaa. I touched the Stanley cup!!!! Tamara had a good time, she took 1000 pictures of almost every exhibit, mostly for her dad. We also hit the CN tower that day since our plans were changed when we ended up at Canadian Idol. We wondered for like a second about being at all these places on September 11th. But it was only for a second then we were like, yeah whatever. Back to the baseball game. Our seats were so good. We were 5 rows up, right in front of first base. I brought my video camera so I'll post some footage later on. Yesterday we went to the zoo, it was pretty fun but we were both pretty exhausted. Tamara got a weird blister on the top of her big toe. Later that night we did some laundry at the laundry mat. Today Tamara left to visit her relatives, she's spending the night and then coming back tomorrow night. Tomorrow night is our last night, we'll probably just go see a movie or something. Anyways check out Tamara's blog for pictures in the next few days. Here's a few pics, I didn't take too many.
The ROM
This is at Wonderland. Tamara's chatting to her sis about maternity pants.
Casa Loma
The Zoooooooo

1 Comments:

At 2:10 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

That 5th picture of me has got to be the creepiest picture of all time.

Dude, what's with people not commenting! how RUDE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter