Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I'll Do This Quickly

I know I said I'd post while Tamara was here but every moment I'm not out doing stuff with Tamara I'm at work. Frick, I asked both my bosses for two shifts each this week and I ended up getting 3 from each. In fact it's 5:30 a.m. and I'm off to work in the next half an hour. Poor Tamara, she has to entertain herself in my little house all by herself. Today she's taking the subway downtown and meeting me at work. It's a big deal going on the subway by yourself for the first time. But anyway today we are going to the Hockey Hall of Fame and then to a Blue Jays game, it's our sports day. Then tomorrow we're going to the zoo and we'll be doing some laundry because Tamara ran out of socks. Then Thursday the CN tower, I work, and Tamara is spending the night at relatives. Friday I work, then meet Tamara and her relatives for dinner, and then maybe catch a movie. Saturday Tamara flies back home :(

1 Comments:

At 5:28 PM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

hullo!!! i'm back on thursday!! we should hang out!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter