Thursday, September 06, 2007

She's Here

So Tamara got here yesterday. If you haven't already read Tamara's blog I suggest you do. She'll keep you updated and I'll add the tid bits she forgot. So what she forgot... Not only did we eat noodles, we had Jello and pretzels too! After we went to Spirits she had to pee so bad but we were on the subway so she had to hold it for 30 more minutes. Hahahahaaa. What else? Oh it's 12:00 pm, lunch time and guess who is still sleeping? I'm not going to wake her because she's not used to the time change yet. But if she's not awake in the next half an hour I'm going grocery shopping. So stay tooned. Oh one more thing. Does anyone watch "Heroes" out there? Holy, I just discovered it and I'm so addicted now. It's such a good show! I watched 19 episodes in the last three days. If you want to start watching them too they have every episode on tvlinks.com. That's it!

2 Comments:

At 11:36 PM, Blogger Tamara said...

Tomorrow shall be the grandest of them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're sleeping right now. I can see you.

 
At 2:01 AM, Blogger Chris said...

OMG Steph HEROES IS THE BOMB!!

I love that show its AWESOMENESS

I'm buying the season on DVD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter