Friday, September 28, 2007

More Hours, More Money

I got two little job promotions. At the theater they are going to train me as a threader (threading the film through the projector), apparently it is very complicated and if you screw up everyone watching the movie gets angry and we lose money. Soooo it makes me a little nervous. At the National Club, before my boss would call me every Friday morning and give me random shifts for next week. Now he moved me down to the Simcoe Lounge where I have to take their orders and I now work permanently everyday 7-11 a.m. and then my boss said he'll send me back upstairs if there's anything else going on for lunches. So now I work 5 days a week at the theater and 5 days a week at the Club. The only thing bad about this is I now officially don't have a life.

4 Comments:

At 9:46 PM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

nooooo!! haha just kidding. congrats on the promos!! but hmmm...does that mean you get days off??

 
At 12:18 AM, Blogger starla said...

thats great! any luck finding a place to live yet?

 
At 2:37 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

Those are awesome hours at the club! And yes...any new home prospects?

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

No luck yet. I've responded to a few ads but they don't respond back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter