Sunday, September 23, 2007

Mr. Green

So Today at work I sold tickets to Leah Miller (The Much Music VJ) who was with her boyfriend Dallas Green (from Alexis on Fire). They were very friendly and Dallas winked at me! I got Leah's autograph but she was just signing the credit card receipt, lol. What else? Today was very productive. I did laundry, dishes, finished off my resume, talked a bit with my mom, watched High School Musical and then off to work. I watched High School Musical because I wanted to find out what the big deal was. It was pretty good, I would have loved it more if I was a 13 year old girl. I'd watch it again. I'm fearing moving day more and more as the days pass by. Who will I live with, where will I be, how will I get everything there, will I end up on the streets. hmmm. Tamara, what's up? How's your job going? Christina, do you still read this?

1 Comments:

At 4:09 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

I'm glad to hear she wasn't as annoying in person as she is on TV lol

My job's going on like it usually does. I'm in the process of making a new resume so I can go out on a hunt. And I also need to make an appt with a counselor at the college soon. Very soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter