Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Home

I'm home!!! But more importantly, I have my computer back!!!!!!!!!!!! It feels so good to finally sit down at my desk and check my e-mail without being rushed like at the library. So I got back last night around 8:00 p.m., unpacked a tiny bit, took a tour of my new spiderweb infested house, dumped out some seriously moldy ice tea, and then watched Big Brother. Today I woke up at 9:00 a.m. which to me feels like 6:00 a.m., just because I needed to force myself to get used to the time change. Then I went downtown, stopped at the bank, bought a subway pass, and then went and got my computer. Still on the agenda for today is grocery shopping but a huge storm cloud is heading this way so I might just wait for a bit. Tamara is coming on the 5th, one more week. It's going to be fun sharing my tiny little house with her, but we'll hardly be home anyways. We'll post every little bit of fun we have! So that's pretty much it.

2 Comments:

At 3:52 PM, Blogger Darci said...

I listen to a radio station at work fron Toronto. Someday I will have to come tour the city.

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger Tamara said...

Woohoo, Steph is back in the game!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter