Thursday, October 11, 2007

Donald Trump

Getting up mon- fri at 5:00 a.m. is getting a little difficult. I shouldn't complain though, my pay cheques have been looking a lot nicer. Moving day is almost one week away! I disassembled my big shelf and left it out for the garbage truck. It's too big to put in my new room and I never liked it anyway.
I voted yesterday. Liberals won, got a few more seats. Conservatives lost a few seats and NDP gained a few. I can't wait to vote in a federal election while living in Ontario because I'll feel like my vote will count a little bit more than it did in BC. Enough with the politics for a while.
Fall is here now. The last few weeks have been so beautiful but now it's starting to cool off. I love winter. Snow is the best thing ever invented, it makes everything so exciting. Tamara, you know you love it!
At work today (the theater) I found out that I was the new "Box Office" leader. For every position (box, concession, floor, projectionist, treasures, managers, Bk, etc.) there is a leader who trains and looks after the rest of their crew. They didn't even ask me but I don't mind.
I feel like this post is all over the place. Oh well. Big news!!!!! Donald Trump is having lunch tomorrow at The National Club! I hope I get to see him, actually I just want to see his hair, lol.
Tamara, what have you been doing lately? You don't update any more. A picture of hockey players is not an update!

4 Comments:

At 12:21 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

Steph if you see Trumpy, take a chance and dive past his body guards and give him a big wet kiss. He'll love you for it. And you'll be on the National with Peter Mansbridge for sure. It would make my day, seriously lol

I know I need to update in a bad way. I still have like 700 pictures to go through and decide which ones to post. OH. And I still have your little memory stick thing. Which i also need to empty onto the good ol' PC. And then it will be in the mail..well, as soon as I get your new address.

I'm going to be an auntie soon. How friggin weird is that????

 
At 12:26 AM, Blogger Christy said...

I would love to see Trump's creepy flap of hair!! Too bad you couldn't sneak a camera in!

 
At 12:38 AM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

yo!!! congrats on being the leader of the fellowship of the theater! now you have the power...and quoting from the movie 'Waiting', "...you tell people to do things and they have to do it, or they get in trouble..." XD

rub trump's head for me? and squeeze his cheeks! no, not his buttcheeks...but i guess that would be funny too...

 
At 5:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That would be awesome Steph!! Be sure to describe his hair if you see him!! Hope moving goes great!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter