Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Happy Birthday Lauren

No Internet yet, it's killing me. If been watching Dawson's Creek, season one instead. It feels like I haven't heard from anyone in Terrace in so long. Update me, what's going on with you people? So I'm still adjusting to my new home. More people keep moving in. I now have four room mates (all guys) and no fridge space. I'm usually the last one home and the first one to leave so I never see them. Anyways, my room still is a big mess. Once I get a dresser from Ikea I'll be able to organize everything a bit better. I've been to Ikea twice now, it's so close! I love having Canadian Tire so close too. The only thing I don't have near by is a grocery store. But that doesn't matter since I don't have any fridge space. I don't really have much else to tell you guys, only that I'm disappointed in everyone from the blog world. No one updates anymore. Christy, Tamara, you guy's used to be the blog champs, what happened?

It was Lauren's 22nd Birthday on Sunday and I couldn't get to a computer so I'd just like to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAUREN!!!!!! Sorry it's late.

5 Comments:

At 12:49 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

I have yet to retire my trophy as blog champ! I've just been really busy with work..and when I'm not at work, I'm at my sister's visiting the child. But here I am! lol

Steph, it's official. I'm setting up a campaign to find you some girl friends in Toronto! Life just isn't the same without girl friends. And now that you're living with 4 guys, it's even more important for your sanity.

By the way...I need your new address!

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Christy said...

I have posted lots in the last week! I will do a post today in your honor!!

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger Darci said...

4 guys? I'm sure that will give you lots of interesting stories in the weeks to come.

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger Tamara said...

I'm waiting in suspense for your internet to be hooked up.

 
At 9:23 PM, Blogger starla said...

sorry your feeling bored and a little lonely. I miss blogland myself. I find it hard to get on the computer for more than 5 minutes. It gets easier every day though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter