Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Frickkkkkkkk

This is my post where I confess everything I'm afraid of right now. First of all I have my final training shift as a threader at the theater and then after that I'm on my OWN. I'm totally not ready to be on my own, so my first shift will be the most nervous day of my life. Second, I'm moving on Saturday. I rented a car and I'm going to drive across the city with a huge load of stuff, probably two trips. I'm very nervous because the biggest city I've ever driven in was Terrace. Yep, not even Prince George. I might die this weekend. I called two moving companies and none of them spoke English so I pretended I had the wrong number. I also kinda fear that they might drive away with all my stuff. Third, I haven't met my new room mates yet so I'm a little scared of what they're going to be like. My life is about to change once again. Fourth and last is that I haven't really started packing because I've been working every second. I guess I could be packing now. After this is all over, I'm going to take a few days off and just watch TV in my Pajamas all day and eat chocolate cake. Speaking of chocolate cake, I've lost 10 pounds since I got back from Terrace this summer. I didn't even try I just worked everyday. 10 more and I'll be a happy girl.

2 Comments:

At 11:59 PM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

well... God's got your back. =) you'll be okay!

can't wait to help you move and watch you drive haha

 
At 2:30 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

I would be scared if I was you too.

How helpful am I? lol The driving will be crazy..just drive like you're trying to escape from the creeper on Joy Ride and you'll do fine! Having roommates it's loads of fun--you'll love it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter