Thursday, October 18, 2007

Don't Read This

Just what I need in my week of stress, credit card fraud! Once again I'm a victim of stolen credit card information and have been charged for another dating service in California. I'm about to scream at the top of my lungs, when I'm stressed I do things I regret like eat Mc Donalds day and night. Monday... that's my first shift as a threader on my own. Another stressful but mabey good thing, I have a date next week. Crazy, I know. I don't normally tell you people about that stuff but like I said I do things I regret when I'm stressed.

6 Comments:

At 9:32 PM, Blogger joni said...

sorry i read your post....

oh you poor girl!!! ahhhhh

just let it out ... scream somewhere safe. (so as no one will think the worst) ..

i wish it had been a better day for you.

 
At 2:24 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

You should invest in a punching bag. Really, it would help!

 
At 5:27 AM, Blogger Adam said...

Hmmm dating service and now you say you have a date, sounds fishy. lol. just kidding. Sorry to hear. By the way, looks like you had a complete blast at the baseball game with Tamara.

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger Darci said...

Hugs!!

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

damn. credit card fraud is messed up. did you go clear it up? or do they like...not clear it up? hahaaha now you have a date for real XD

 
At 12:37 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

People!!!! I said don't read this entry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter