Thursday, November 08, 2007

Here I Am

I'm still alive. Lot's has changed in the last week. I got promoted to treasurer at the theater so now I have to dress in business clothes. I still do projection and the occasional box office shift. My official first day as a treasurer is on Friday, I'm not nervous, not like I was for projection. I just went on a major shopping spree for my new business clothes. I feel like a true Torontonian now, I'll blend in with 90% of them. Still working 5 days a week at the Club. Yesterday I worked a 15 hour shift because it was the buildings 100th anniversary. We were required to buy new shirts for the event and we had to wear white gloves. What a crazy day. On the table they had 4 wine glasses and one water glass per person, not to mention any other glasses they got from the open bar. The cutlery set up was insane! What else.... still no Internet, I've just been too busy to deal with it. Today I refused to stay at work, I need to update my blog and just clear my head. It's snowing lightly right now, nothing compared to what Terrace got (I'm jealous). I need to buy a winter jacket. I had date #2, that's all I'll say. I like to leave you guys in suspense.

2 Comments:

At 2:49 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

Steph I need to see you in these new business frocks. SOON! As long as you didn't buy pointy toed shoes I can still be your friend. Or skinny jeans.

ANYWAYS..

Nothing lol

Oh! Grand to see an update..you need to get the net hooked up fast! And I must say I'm proud of you for refusing to stay at work!

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger Darci said...

Wow, Date # 2 and moving up in the Movie world!! Good for you :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter