Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Survey

The Christmas Survey That Everyone is Doing
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper
2. Real tree or artificial? If I was at home, fake. If I had enough space here I'd get a fake one too.
3. When do you put up the tree? I don't know, we usually put it up after Ryan's birthday.
4. When do you take the tree down? Before my birthday, it's so sad when the tree is taken down.
5. Do you like egg nog? No, it's disgusting.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Probably my keyboard. It's one thing I miss having here.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? My mom does. My grandma Porter has the best one. I would play with it for hours.
8. Hardest person to buy for? Dad
9. Easiest person to buy for? Little brother Kevin.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I don't do either, This year I wrote "To: Whoever, From: Stephanie" in jiffy marker on each gift.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Can't remember.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Home Alone and Frosty the Snowman.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Usually a week before, I know it's so bad. This year I was forced to shop a little earlier since I had to send the gifts. It felt good to be done early.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No, I can't get rid of anything.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Anything chocolate.
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Colored
17. Favorite Christmas song? Oh Holy Night.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Both. Most of my Christmas's were spent in Prince George. Miss that place.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? I always miss a few.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Not this year but we used to open one gift on Christmas Eve from Grandma and Grandpa Porter and the rest on Christmas day. The Christmas Eve gift always had pajamas.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? The crazy people in the malls.
23. Favorite ornament, theme or color? I really don't care, as long as there's no popcorn on the tree.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Turkey, mashed potato's, gravy, stuffing, brussel sprouts, and that orange marshmellowy jello salad thing.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Nothing much. I asked for gift certificates because there easy to send in the mail.

Ma ma ma Merry Christmas.

4 Comments:

At 2:07 AM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

Home Alone and Frosty the Snowman!! ditto.
I caught a glimpse of Frosty the Snowman on TV the other day...and I was like "gee...i loved that movie..."

 
At 3:01 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

I'm so sad you won't be home this year! :(

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger Joleen said...

I'm sad too. :(

I used to play with Grandma P's nativity set too when I was a kid. Loved that little baby Jesus!

Did you get your parcel yet?

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

No parcel yet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter